Dr. Ceyhun Emre Doğru is a consultant and scholar of corporate affairs & public policy.
Dr. Ceyhun Emre Doğru is the managing partner of CORPERA Consulting. He advises organizations on corporate affairs and public policy to support their strategic business priorities. Emre’s work focuses on analyzing policy-making processes, identifying emerging issues, monitoring legislative changes, developing public policy strategies, coordinating external communications, engaging public authorities and advocating policy positions. He also assists organizations in building governance and culture that align corporate affairs with overall business objectives. Emre led major projects in various sectors including technology, energy, automotive, manufacturing, professional services, infrastructure, agriculture, health and FMCG. He also serves as secretary general of the Corporate Affairs Institute of Turkey.
Earlier in his career, Emre worked as a partner at StratejiCo., as well as a policy analyst at NATO, the United Nations, and Strategic Forecasting. He served as TUSIAD’s (Turkish Industry & Business Association) permanent representative to Washington, DC in 2012.
Dr. Doğru has completed his undergraduate studies at Ankara University Faculty of Political Science and Université Libre de Bruxelles. He received his MA degree at the European Institute and obtained his Ph.D. degree from Koç University in 2018, based on the research on corporate affairs strategies in international relations.
Emre likes developing and implementing ideas that make business, politics, and society work better. He contributes to academic projects and civil society activities by making publications and giving lectures. His articles have been published in various journals, including Harvard Business Review, FastCompany, Dünya, Palgrave and Hurriyet Daily News. He is a certified ethics and compliance officer, and an advocate of corporate governance and anti-corruption principles. He is a member of the board of Luxembourg and Belgium Business Councils of Turkey’s Foreign Economic Relations Board (DEIK).
Emre is fluent in English and French. He is married with two children and is passionate about water sports.
- Start With “How” to Make Better Decisions, Harvard Business Review Turkey (June 2020)
- Strategic Choices of Activist CEOs, FastCompany Turkey (August 2020)
- Who Does Your Company Belong to? Harvard Business Review Turkey (July 2018)
- New Opportunity for Turkey: The Brussels Effect, Dunya, (July 2020)
- Integrated Strategy, The Palgrave Encyclopedia of Interest Groups, Lobbying and Public Affairs, June 2020
- Behavioral Period in Strategic Management – Harvard Business Review Turkey (July 2018)
- Making Diplomacy Work for Business – Hurriyet Daily News (February 2016)
- Covid – 19: Stakeholder Management Era in Corporate Governance – Corporate Governance Association of Turkey (August 2020)
- Behaving Ethically? Someone Nudge Us!, Turkish Ethics and Reputation Society